- Edward Street Day Care Center, Inc. (formerly the Temporary Home and Day Nursery Society)
- Fallon Collection (Fallon Clinic)
- Friendly House Collection (shelter and community center)
- Gage Family Papers Collection (physicians)
- Hahnemann Hospital Collection
- Home Farm Collection: Part 1, Part 2
- Hope Lodge Collection
- Massachusetts Nurses Association Records
- Medical City Construction Photograph Collection
- Memorial Homes for the Blind Collection
- Sarah M. Peyton Collection (first woman intern, Worcester City Hospital)
- Temporary Home and Day Nursery Collection
- Dr. Albert Wood Collection (Civil War surgeon)
- Dr. Samuel B. Woodward Collection (superintendent, Worcester State Hospital)
- Worcester City Hospital Aid Society: Part 1, Part 2
- Worcester City Hospital School of Nursing Collection
- Worcester State Hospital Photograph Collection
- Annual Reports of the Temporary Home for the Chronic Insane
- Annual Reports of the Worcester Insane Asylum
- Callaway, Enoch (2007). Asylum: A Mid-Century Madhouse and its Lessons about Our Mentally Ill Today. Westport, Conn.: Praeger.
- Kowal, David P. (1993). Body and Soul: 100 Years at Saint Vincent Hospital, 1893-1993. Worcester, Mass.: Saint Vincentennial Celebration Committee.
- Storz, Leon A. (1941). Some Early Dental History of Worcester: An Address Presented to the Worcester District Dental Society at Its Dinner Commemorating the Centennial of Organized Dentistry, March 11, 1940. Worcester, Mass.: The Hefferman Press.