- Chevrah Gemara of Worcester Records
- Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Church Collection
- Hadassah Collection
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society Collection
- Holy Name of Jesus Church Collection
- Jewish Academy Records Collection
- Jewish Community Council of Worcester Letters
- Jewish Invitations Collection
- Main Street Baptist Church Collection
- Abijah P. Martin (1813-1889) Collection (Pastor of Congregational Church)
- Old South Church Cornerstone Collection
- Shaarai Torah Synagogue Collection
- Shaarai Torah Records (1950s-1990s)
- Shaarai Torah Records (1973-1995)
- Shaarai Torah Records (to 1999)
- Sons of Jacob Synagogue Collection
- Stained Glass Window Collection
- St. John’s Episcopal Church Collection
- Temple Emanuel Photograph Collection
- United Congregational Church Collection
- Vaad Hoeir, Inc. Records (Jewish community organization)
- Ward Church Covenant (Congregational Church)
- Worcester Chronicle Tapes Collection (Jewish community interviews)
- Worcester County Ecumenical Council Collection
- — (1823). The Nature, Obligations and Benefits of the Publick Worship of God: A Discourse Delivered at the Dedication of the New Meeting-House Erected for the Use of the Calvinist Church and the Society Connected with It, in Worcester, Mass., October 13, 1823. Worcester, Mass.: W. Manning, Printer.
- — (1854). The History, Articles of Faith, Covenant, and Standing Rules, of the First Church in Worcester, Mass. (The Old South). Worcester, Mass.: H. J. Howland.
- — (1870). Brief History of the First Baptist Church, Worcester, Mass. Worcester: Tyler.
- — (1894). History and Manual of the Pilgrim Congregational Church of Worcester, Mass. F. S. Blanchard & Co., Printers.
- — (1895). History, Biographical Sketches of Pastors, Confession of Faith and Constitution: Also a List of Members from Nov. 1841 to Mar. 1895 of the First Universalist Church, Worcester, Mass. Worcester, Mass.: Printed by Daniel Seagrave.
- — (1925). 100 Years: Wesley Methodist Episcopal Church, Worcester, Massachusetts. Worcester, Mass.: [s.n.].
- — (1931). Fifty Years of Progress with the First Lutheran Church of Worcester, Massachusetts. Worcester, Mass.: First Lutheran Church.
- — (1956). St. Paul’s Cathedral in Worcester. Worcester, Mass.: The Cathedral.
- Blumenthal, Lewis (1946). The First 25 Years of Temple Emanuel: Silver Anniversary Celebration, 1921-1946. Worcester, Mass.: Temple Emanuel.
- Buonomo, Paula Rowse (1995). Forward Through the Ages: A History of St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church, 1871-1995, in the Village of South Worcester, Massachusetts. Worcester, Mass.: [s.n.].
- Feingold, Norma (1991). Shaarai Torah: Life Cycle of a Synagogue. Worcester, Mass.: Worcester Historical Museum.
- Frost, Jack and John G. Deedy (1956). The Church in Worcester, New England: A Modern Diocese with an Ancient Name. Worcester, Mass.: Hawthorne Press for the Guild of Our Lady of Providence, St. Vincent Hospital.
- Kendall, Ralph R. (1991). The History of Pleasant Street Baptist Church: One Hundred Fiftieth Anniversary, Worcester, Massachusetts, 1841-1991. Worcester, Mass.: The Church.
- Laurell, Albert J. (1931). History of the Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Emanuel Church of Worcester, Massachusetts, 1896-1931. Worcester, Mass.: The Church.
- Meagher, Timothy J. (1984). To Preserve the Flame: St. John’s Parish and 150 Years of Catholicism in Worcester. Mercantile Printing.
- Mller, Hugh (1977). Park Congregational Church, Worcester, Massachusetts: A Ninety Year History, 1887-1977. Worcester, Mass.: The Church.
- Stevens, Charles Emery (1889). Ecclesiastical History of the City of Worcester. Philadelphia: [s.n.].
- Stevens, Charles Emery (1890). Worcester Churches, 1719-1889. Worcester, Mass.: Lucius Paulinus Goddard.
2 thoughts on “Churches and Religion”
I am looking for someone who could tell me where to send some old photos I have of around the area. I was born in Worcester where my grandfathers Finnish family had settled off Lincoln St. in the 1930-40.
my email is thank you for your attention.
Call the Librarian about your old photos. 508-753-8278